Nevada Company Formation
Universal Company Incorporations will support your Nevada incorporation and help you implement the right initiatives to take advantage of the benefits available. Our team understand the needs of our clients and will work with you to focus on your core business and its capabilities.
Company Set Up
- Your chosen company name must be different from any other registered entity in the state and include the company form, i.e. Corporation, Limited Liability Company
- At least one director who must be 18 years or over, but there are no requirements about the person’s residency
- Articles of incorporation must be filed with the Nevada Secretary of State
- Provision of a name and location of the company is necessary, as well as a name and address of a resident agent accepting the legal process for the company
- Details of the names and addresses of the corporation’s shareholders and number of initial shares must also be provided.
- Submission of the articles of incorporation to the Nevada Secretary of State in Carson City or Las Vegas is mandatory