Oregon Company Formation
Universal Company Incorporations has experience with company formation in Oregon and will guide you through the various regulations. Our team will help you establish the right company to meet all your business requirements, enabling business development and growth.
Company Set Up
You must complete the following steps to set up your company in the state:
- Register a business name with the corporation division in the secretary of state’s office.
- File paperwork at the Oregon state filing office.
- Hold an Organisational Meeting and adopt the company’s Bylaws (Corporations or Operating Agreement (LLC’s).
- Obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) for your company and open a company bank account.
- Obtain a local business license from the appropriate city or county.
Most businesses are also required to make contributions to the state’s unemployment compensation trust fund in addition to providing workers’ compensation insurance for their employees.
All businesses must keep records of business, travel, and entertainment expenses, capital expenditures and tax credit for taxation purposes.