Nevada has implemented corporate statutes to create a more liberal business environment and encourage investment in the state. These statutes offer various advantages to investors, including favourable taxation and corporation privacy, which allows companies to shield the ownership details from public knowledge.
Universal Company Incorporations will support your Nevada incorporation and help you implement the right initiatives to take advantage of the benefits available. Our team understand the needs of our clients and will work with you to focus on your core business and its capabilities.
Company Set Up
Company formation requirements must be met by businesses setting up in Nevada. These include the following:
- Your chosen company name must be different from any other registered entity in the state and include the company form, i.e. Corporation, Limited Liability Company
- At least one director who must be 18 years or over, but there are no requirements about the person’s residency
- Articles of incorporation must be filed with the Nevada Secretary of State
- Provision of a name and location of the company is necessary, as well as a name and address of a resident agent accepting the legal process for the company
- Details of the names and addresses of the corporation’s shareholders and number of initial shares must also be provided.
- Submission of the articles of incorporation to the Nevada Secretary of State in Carson City or Las Vegas is mandatory
Nevada offers a favourable tax regime for investors, with no federal or state, personal, business or corporate Income Tax levied. There are also no other hidden taxes such as Franchise Tax, Capital Stock Taxes or Inventory Taxes for Nevada corporations. Sales Tax applies only to products sold within the state.
Universal Company Incorporations is always on hand to guide you through all of the stages of forming a new enterprise or expanding an existing company in multiple countries. Please don’t hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 208 421 7471 or contact us via the website for help and advice.